Thursday, 31 March 2016

Only a month left...

It's been three whole years but by around this time next month I'll very nearly be finished with university. It's a huge relief yet somehow terrifying as well. I honestly can't wait to go home though, I'm getting quite sick of this place. Don't get me wrong, Coventry is lovely but *cliche warning* there's no place like home lol. I miss my brother and sister a lot whilst I'm up here. Also I reeeeally wanna take some time off to just relax and sleep and play video games haha. I have been gaming quite a bit lately, perhaps more than I should do but it helps clear my head at times.

Finally picked up my 3DS again and got back into Ocarina of Time and managed to actually get past the boss where I was hopelessly stuck as a child. It wasn't very hard but it felt like a huge achievement for me as I'd been trying on and off for almost 10 years!

I forgot to take a screenshot on my 3DS but this is basically what went down.
I've also been sinking hours and hours into Cities: Skylines again which plays so well on my new laptop! I finally got the hang of not going completely bankrupt which is good. I'm pretending that I'm learning valuable management skills from playing to justify how shamefully long my playtime is.

I regret nothing.
When I haven't been playing games I've been watching people play video games lol. It may sound like some kind of addiction but really it's mainly because I don't watch tv plus I live alone so I like having let's plays as background noise as well as it being my main form of entertainment. It also helps me get to sleep whenever meditation music doesn't work. I've been on a Cryaotic binge lately, he's become one of my favourite YouTubers in a really short time even though I'll possibly never know much about him. I'm hoping to start my own let's play series at some point for fun. Even if no-one watches lol. If people do I'd hope they'd get the same happiness watching me as I get from watching other YouTubers.

Anyway, this is me procrastinating so I'm gonna get back to some actual work now haha!



Love You!
Rhea <3


No comments:

Post a Comment