Wednesday, 2 March 2016

I finally went out out!

Let's be real, I'm pretty much a hermit when it comes to having a social life lately. The most social thing I do on a regular basis is hang out in my common room. So it was nice when a friend texted and asked if I wanted to come out. Believe it or not last night was the first time I've been out out all year. By out out I mean actually going out for the purpose of being sociable rather than just food shopping or something. Being a last minute decision I hardly had any time to get ready so I didn't get to gal myself up. It was a good road test for my new finishing spray and it really did hold up well despite me being in a crowded club for like 4-5 hours.


My absolute favourite part of any night out is the trip to McDonald's afterwards where I treat myself to a small feast before I go to sleep. Last night it was twenty chicken nuggets and two large fries! I only actually wanted one fries but being drunk and stupid whilst using the touch screen system I pressed the button twice. Deep down I was happy since I have an unhealthy obsession with them.


Stuffing my face before bed absolutely prevents me from suffering awful hangovers the next morning.

I wasn't totally fine the next morning as I had a pretty persistent headache for most of the day. it went away on its own eventually which was great since I really didn't want to take any medicine for it.


Had a really lovely night though so it was totally worth it. Saw old friends, made new ones and drunkenly told many many people I loved them, which I genuinely do. Looking forward to the next time I get to go drinking. Not planning for it to be too soon since I have a lot of work to get on with!

Love You
RheĆ” <3

2 comments:

  1. I normally don't go out very much myself either. The last time I went out like that was back in January of 2015 and before that it was extremely rare for me to go out anywhere. Now the only going out I do is with my boyfriend during the weekends, out to eat and then that's about it, lol.

    Either way, I'm glad you had a good time. It sucks about the headache though :/ I know the feeling, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww a fellow hermit *high fives* the last time I went out was like november-ish I think. Whenever I want to go out nobody else seems to want to and when I'm either broke or feeling super antisocial it's like I'm suddenly the most popular person on the planet! I compromise by treating myself with regular(ish) solo trips to the cinema and forcing myself to at least study in the common room sometimes so I'm not totally isolated.

      Delete