Wednesday, 24 February 2016

I really need to have more restraint...

Casual face day~

So I went out today with the intention of buying vegetables (which in my defence I actually did!) but also managed to return with 10 new lipsticks, a lip gloss and a finishing spray... I did actually need the finishing spray though since I still shudder at the memory of knocking my brand new pot of finishing powder off my desk. :'(

£5 each
£3

£5
Will do some swatches later in an attempt to justify my mini-splurge. Luckily the lipsticks were only £1 each from a new brand called Freedom Makeup similar to my other recent favourite Makeup Revolution which is where my fixing spray is from.
I now officially have way too many lipsticks and there are still more that I have my eyes on lol. Next post I will do a mini-review on the lipsticks so look out for those.
Some of the darker coloured lipsticks clashed with my red hair when I was trying them out so I got to get my new black wig out again and take some selfies.



I really do quite love this wig especially the cut. It isn't quite styled here as I couldn't find my wig brush but in the short clip you can see he smooth it is too!

video

That's all I have for right now. I'll start working on some new posts pretty soon, pretty happy to have started blogging again so hopefully I can keep up with it more consistently this time!

Love You!
Rhea <3

No comments:

Post a Comment