Thursday, 25 February 2016

Freedom Makeup - Far Away Lipstick Collection

"No Rheá, you've only seen one Star Wars film. You do not NEED Star Wars themed lipstick."

Well, that didn't work.

I regret nothing.

So Freedom Makeup seems to be a brand in a very similar vein to Makeup Revolution in the way they're trying to get out quality products at the lowest price points possible. Like Makeup Revolution, from what I've tested so far it can be pretty hit or miss but with good primers/bases they can work pretty well.


So I won't lie, I'm a sucker for cool names especially when it comes to cosmetics. It's going to make me incredibly happy internally knowing the white lipstick I use for manba is called 'Storm-trooper'.


Now it's just a matter if finding makeup looks that'll suit these colours.


It was when I took photos for these swatches that I realised how pale my arms were lol. The colours themselves are quite sheer and needed a few layers to show up well but that may have just been because it was pretty cool in my room. I'm not very knowledgeable on lipstick since I only very recently started wearing it regularly. I'm yet to wear these out but maybe I'll make a quick video so so you can see how they look when applied. Also whenever I do a full look with one of them ill post it here and have an update in my most recent post linking back here. So if there's a shade you really want to see let me know in the comments.

Love You!
Rheá <3

No comments:

Post a Comment